Re: Web Philosophy

At 01:45 AM 3/27/01, Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> > As a result, I remain a vocal critic of W3C process and of many of its
> > results - making noise may irritate people, but staying silent only (IMHO)
> > makes things worse.
>
>There is, of course, another alternative: For those results that you
>are interested in, participate in the process of defining the
>recommendations.

But Martin, that's not nearly as much fun as being the public curmudgeon ;)

I actually find it quite sad that a few people that would be of value to
the process refuse to participate even on an invited expert level because
they wouldn't accept the confidentiality constraints of participation. A
loss to both sides, I believe.

Ann
Chief Geek, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/