RE: Web Philosophy

> Standardization is always the result of negotiation. Perhaps you are
> wrong, and it is for the better of the world that you did not get what
> you wanted.

True enough... my point was that participation guarantees nothing.

If people think that the W3C members aren't constantly taking into
consideration external factors, they are wrong. If someone outside
the W3C does something of great significance, it *will* have
an impact.

> If there is a need for both cheese and casein, this working group
> should find out that there is more than one application for milk, and
> recommend two uses of it.

Sadly, this doesn't always happen.