RE: Web Philosophy

At 12:55 PM 3/27/01, Danny Ayers wrote:
>Doesn't this appear strange - considering that usually when you do work for
>people you get paid. As to the level of the membership fee - I can only
>think that this is intentionaly high, to block the little fish out. Full
>membership for a years salary? Come on.

Woah, back up folks.

$50,000 annual membership is for companies with gross receipts over $5MM or
something absurd. Otherwise, it's $5,000 annual. There are far more of the
small guys than the big guys in the consortium.

Plus, to dispell any notions to the contrary, the only difference is the
amount paid, no difference in voting rights, representation, or anything
else by charter.

Ann
Chief Geek, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/