[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Rick Jelliffe <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:35:44 +0800
From: Tim Bray <email@example.com>
>Check out 3023, which I consider very significant (XML Mime types) and
>was painfully arrived at. One of the authors is a Venture Capitalist,
>no shit. One of them is Murata. One of them is our own Simon
>Establish a pattern from *that*, if you can. -Tim
3023 supercedes 2376 by Murata (a researcher) and Whitehead (a researcher
The pattern would be: researchers innovate; if the innovation has legs,
industry (Kohn) and community (St.Laurent) sign on.*
Not to say that industry and community don't also innovate.
* To the literati may complain this is a mixed metaphor: in "Quills" Mr.
Rush has writing on his pants.
- Re: experts
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <firstname.lastname@example.org>