Re: CDATA sections in W3C XML Infoset

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Richard Tobin wrote:

> As far as I can tell, you seem to want to do exactly the thing we
> intended to discourage, that is treat CDATA sections differently from
> ordinary text.

As explained in my other mail (to John Cowan), I actually want to be
able to describe a DOM in Infoset terms. I don't actually want to be
able to treat CDATA sections differently from any other text, but I'd
like to be able to respect the node boundaries defined by the DOM.

--
Richard Lanyon, Software Engineer     DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com