RE: more namespace abuse

> I don't even really know how to talk about it:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/dhtml/overview/customTags.asp
>
> Wow.  Wow.  That's really weird.

I usually say that about namespaces in general...

Still, I'm not sure I see the value of namespaces in the
example, when I could do

  <HTML>
  <HEAD>
    <STYLE>
      @media all {
        .FLY  { behavior: url(fly.htc); position: relative }
      }
    </STYLE>
  </HEAD>
  <BODY>
    <H1>Flying Text</H1>
    <HR SIZE="1" />
    <UL>
      <LI CLASS="yellow">
        <P CLASS="FLY" DELAY="1000" FROM="top">Use Dynamic HTML
          to differentiate your content and create compelling Web sites.
        </P>
      </LI>
    </UL>
  </HTML>

just as well.

FWIW. The example doesn't appear to work in IE5 anyway.

So much for the experts...