Re: more namespace abuse

At 17:01 28/03/2001 -0500, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>I don't even really know how to talk about it:
>
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/Author/dhtml/overview/customTags.asp
>
>Wow.  Wow.  That's really weird.

I think (hope, in fact) that this is an old article with old examples. I
doubt that namespace declarations were ever like that but there was a time
when namespaces in CSS were as they are in there (now it has been replaced
with @namespace rules and prefix|lname, which is much better).

-- robin b.
Designing pages in HTML is like having sex in a bathtub. If you don't know
anything about sex, it won't do you any good to know a lot about bathtubs.