Re: more namespace abuse

That's pretty funny.

I can understand what they're trying to do, and why.

But I wish they hadn't "based" this proprietary HTML namespacing mechanism
on XML namespaces, which already have enough confusion around them.

IIRC, IE 5 had an PI approach to declaring these HTML 'namespaces'.

Did someone decide using an XMLNS attribute was better?

-Wayne Steele