Re: more namespace abuse

Michael Brennan wrote:

> It's so very sad to see that there are people there at Microsoft who
> understand very well the issues, who know very well the right thing to do,
> who even helped shape the relevant standards. And yet, when it comes to
> actual shipping products, we see such utter, complete contempt from
> Microsoft for these standards it helped define.

This response is really over the top.  This is about an *extension* to
HTML, inspired by XML, yes, but *not* XML.  I yield to no one in my
enthusiasm for MS-bashing, but this really isn't a proper case at all.

This page does not claim to be about XML.

This page does not claim to be about W3C-conformant HTML.

It's just another vendor extension.  Relax, please, everyone.

--
There is / one art             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less              || http://www.reutershealth.com