RDF Schema and XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes

A simple question as I'm getting up to speed with some of this.  How
does one integrate the data typing mechanisms in RDF Schema and XML
Schema Part 2?  In particular, I'm interested in defining an
RDF Schema that constrains the types of certain values using
<simpleType> references from the datatypes specification.  Does anyone
have some examples or papers they can point me to?

Lee Iverson     		SRI International
leei@ai.sri.com			333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park CA 94025
http://www.ai.sri.com/~leei/	(650) 859-3307