Re: Announcing Developmentor's XML Tutorial

I no like:

	"This application uses style sheets
	and is targeted toward a screen resolution of 800x600 or higher.
	If your browser version is below Explorer3.02 or Netscape 4.5,
	the content will not be displayed as intended.
	Session objects areused,
	so if cookies are not enabled in your browser, please do so at this time.
	ActiveX components are required for certain process.
	If you are using Netscape, please note that certain items will be not be
functional.
	We strongly urge that you use Explorer 4.01 or higher."

I will not criticise the choice of technology,
but it's *very* frustrating that promising stuff
is walled behind proprietry tooling

now I'll have to go to an ms box,
a thing I do not love

--
David DS Barnes
MED | Imperial College | Exhibition Rd | London sw7 2bx

tap vein, mine deep, share gold