Re: HTTP messages as XML

cks@distributopia.com wrote:

>  I'm wondering if anyone else has the need to store
> HTTP messages in XML. Not sending XML over HTTP, but
> actually storing and manipulating captured HTTP messages
> in XML. For the sake of argument, ignore the issues with
> the body potentially being binary, I'm talking mainly about
> the first-line's and headers. Something along the lines of

This has been discussed a while ago on the xsl-list:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200001/threads.html#00232
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200001/msg00238.html

and I have done an implementation in the context of a servlet:

http://4xt.org/downloads/examples/xslservlet/result-tree/

Hope this helps.

Eric
--