RE: XML data -> HTML

That example leverages features specific to Internet Explorer. I think
Netscape 6 has some similar functionality (check out the docs at
http://www.mozilla.org), but if you want to support Netscape 4.x, you are
out of luck; you can't do this.

It would be better to do some processing on the server to pull in the XML
data, and serve ordinary HTML to the browser.