Re: Linkbases, Topic Maps, and RDF Knowledge Bases -- help me

 Eric van der Vlist's work

> http://xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1108
>
> Is a good thing.  I've often talked about developing an RTM, but my itch
> has not been great enough to scratch.  Eric's paved the way here.
>
> Didier replies:
> yes what Eric did is great, I totally agree on that. But Eric is exploring
> both world and he tries to understand both and not sticking to only one.
> He's exploring these universes to find a better truth.

Your "But" makes me thing you're drawing a comparison, but I don't know
what or whom to.  If you refer to me: I've pointed out that
I've also spent a while exploring  XTM and trying to find what "summum
bonum" I can from RDF, XTM and other non XML-ish things such as
conceptual graphs.  In the time I was able, my determination was that RDF
covered my needs best.

So I probably haven't spent as much time as Eric looking to find a better
truth, but I hope you understand that I haven't just been stubbornly
sticking to one technology.  I'm not sure I'm capable of such a thing.