Re: xml from ms-sql ... how can I display data with *.asp???

Danny Ayers said -

> I don't know .asp syntax, but if you can get your data into strings then
all
> you need to do is something along the lines of :
>
> outputToYourStream("<"+recordName+" "+fieldName1+" = "+fieldValue1+"/>")

Well, if you get right down to it, you can get xml for each row just with
your select statement:

from person

All you have to do is wrap the rows in a root element and you're done.  Not
too flexible, but it could do the job.  Any decent sql database will do this
job for you.

Cheers,

Tom P