Re: xml from ms-sql ... how can I display data with *.asp???

--- Pepe Ortiz <portiz@boriken.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point at me a way to display data in xml format (pulled from a
> ms-sql 7 or access database) ???

If you're using MSSQL7 check out the Microsoft SQL Server XML Technology
Preview at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/xml/articles/xmlsql/sqlxml_prev.asp

Also, ADO Recordsets may be serialized as XML. (This should work with Access as
well as MSSQL). There is documentation at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/dasdk/xmli546n.htm

Finally, SQL2000 has a number of XML capabilities. See:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/sql/ac_xml1_022c.htm

Jim

=====
Jim Ancona