RE: transforming xml from db

You are falling into the WinInet on server bug by trying to load the XML
via HTTP inside an active server page (there are several KB articles on
that on msdn.microsoft.com and MSXML 3.0 ships a ServerXMLHTTP object
that provides an alternative.

If you are using SQLServer 2000 and ADO2.6 (that is part of the default
MDAC client), use the ADO stream object to get the XML from the database
and use the XSL transformation properties.

Best regards
Michael