Re: "Binary XML" proposals

> Well, I did read it. Perhaps I misunderstood it. I got the impression
> you have data that reveals the app is spending all its time
> inside an XML parser. If so, lets see it. If not, I suggest you
> get it and then comes back to us.
>
> End of my contribution to this thread until I see some data
> to substantiate your claims.

Your e-mails in this thread are bordering on outright flames. What's the
point in being stubborn about this ? Of course loading binary files is
faster than parsing huge text files, anyone who's been in this field for
any time will tell you that, without needing empirical evidence.

There has to be some common basis to work from without having to justify
oneself for everything since adam&eve.

Christian