PSVI in XML

We've discussed this a few times, but I can't seem to find an answer in the
archives.

Is there an XML representation of the Post-Schema Validation Infoset (PSVI)?

I'm thinking of basically a set of attributes (like xsi:type) that
represent the information schema processing adds to a document.

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML