Don't forget me (was Re: Check developerWorks for XML DevCon 2001session reports and audio)

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 01:52:51PM -0700, Ken North wrote:
> After XTech in San Jose, David Megginson posted his post-conference
> thoughts. For persons who could not attend, Dave's wrapup report was
> useful.

Hmm... far be it from me to push myself forward, but it's worth noting
that XML.com has given these things reasonable coverage too (our SJ
coverage is at <http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/11/22/devconwrap.html>).

> Instead of posting the XML DevCon 2001 report here, I've provided the
> newsgroup link below. IBM developerWorks covered the conference and
> reporters covered individual sessions. developerWorks will also provide
> audio programs recorded during the week.

I also noted my own, perhaps slightly more jaded, observations in "XML
Hype Down But Not Out In New York", at
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/04/11/xmldevcon.html>.

-- Edd