Re: a or b or both - mystery..

I read Joe English's mail also.
Let me ask you -- is there a definition of union of XML Schemas. I want to
take union of 2 XML schemas, show me a way of doing it.

For every operation, we should define how we can obtain the output type --
this is not needed unless your processing uses Schema.

I am slightly sceptical that we will be able to define any meaningful
union or other operations for XML Schemas.

<warning>speaking for himself only</warning>

cheers - murali.