Re: Why XML Schema enforces UPA (was Re: a or b or both - mystery..)

Thinking about this a little more --
It is unclear where the convergence of schema languages will be -- i think
it mostly will be that there will be these 2 classes of schema languages
-- one defined by XML Schema and other defined by RELAX and TREX.

Personally I am *very* biased towards RELAX, and think these schema
languages are very important. From what I see, I think there are quite a
significant amount of developers and researchers who disagree with XML
Schema.

I think it will be *very* unfortunate if other work of W3C also starts to
make XML Schema a core part. I think the XML Schema WG should probably be
more aware of this situation, and give the proper message to other WGs.

<warning>speaking for himself only</warning>

regards - murali.