-----Original Message-----
From: Murali Mani [mailto:mani@CS.UCLA.EDU]

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> I think Henry is right similar to the way the Grove guys
> were right.

Where is Henry right?
I say that we almost always end up with non-deterministic content models
during document processing.
I also say that unique particle attribution as in XML Schema is *very*
exaggerated, if we need UPA (i doubt if we need it), we need UPA as
provided by unambiguous regular tree grammars.

regards - murali.