Re: XML Schemas: Best Practices

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 07:58:09AM -0400, Roger L. Costello wrote:
>I have put together a "Best Practice Tutorial".  For each Best Practice
>issue I have created a Powerpoint document which fully describes the
>issue.  I also have examples and labs (with answers) that accompany each
>Powerpoint document.  This tutorial may be downloaded from the Best
>Practices Homepage:
>
>    http://www.xfront.com/BestPracticesHomepage.html

Umm, without wishing to denigrate the importance of what Roger has
done, and without wishing to place a burden on anyone else, may I
ask that someone who has the appropriate tools to view this stuff and
the time and inclination might think about transforming it into a more
portable format?

(Yes, Virginia, I know that there is a free-beer viewer for PowerPoint;
no, I don't want to install it, due to security concerns)

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis          alicorn@mindspring.com          amyzing@talsever.com
  "You go on.  You just go on.  There's nothing more to it, and there's no