Re: XEmacs and the web.xml DTD

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 11:06:10AM +0200, Crandall, William wrote:

> Added:
> 	PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"
> web-app_2.2.dtd

Shouldn't you specify the whole path to web-app_2.2.dtd in your catalog
entry?

I use the SGML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable to point to the
catalog. That works fine for me. But I think the emacs variable way is
better.

--
Sankaranarayanan K. V.             | sankar@migv.mot.com
Motorola India Electronics Pvt Ltd | http://www.mot.com/miel