RE: ZDNet Schema article,and hiding complexity within user-friendlyproducts

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Dan Brickley wrote:

> the original goals were somewhat broader than that. The 1989 proposal
> for the WWW is still online, so you don't need to be a historian :)
>
> 	http://www.w3.org/History/1989/proposal.html

Cool! The first diagram is telling. But he didn't include any semantic
information in HTML at first... (when did <HEAD><LINK ...></HEAD>
appear? And even that's not really enough); are we now working to fix
that?

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell