RE: ZDNet Schema article,and hiding complexity within user-friendlyproducts

4/24/01 1:25:49 PM, "Bullard, Claude L (Len)"
<clbullar@ingr.com> wrote:

>Absolutely.  The value for contract-constrained
>communication is the first and best application.

Which strongly implies that human readability and human
writability are among the most important aspects of a schema
language, and that the last thing we want is an "assembly
language" that we expect our tools to hide from us.