Redfoot 0.9.6 released

With apologies for duplicates, we are pleased to announce Redfoot 0.9.6

http://redfoot.sourceforge.net/

Redfoot is a framework for distributed RDF-based applications, written in

Python. It includes an RDF database, a query API for RDF with numerous

higher-level query functions, an RDF parser and serializer, a simple HTTP

server providing a Web interface for viewing and editing RDF, and the

beginnings of a peer-to-peer architecture for communication between

different RDF databases.

Changes: We've done a lot of work to make it easier to write applications on

top of Redfoot including a cleaner notion of modules (we've included the

beginnings of modules like RSS and authentication) and improvements to the

"RedCode" language for combining Python and XHTML.

James Tauber & Daniel "eikeon" Krech