Re: Parser torture documents

Chris Nokleberg wrote:

> I'm looking for xml documents that will really stress a parser, in
> particular a SAX2-compliant parser. I searched the archives and found
> a reference to "CMSMQ's Torture doc", but I can't even figure out what
> CMSMQ is.

I'm guessing it's shorthand for C.M. Sperberg-McQueen
(http://tigger.uic.edu/~cmsmcq/msmvita.html). If he created it as a
torture test, I'd put my money on it as being complete and torturous. (I
mean that in the nicest way...:-)

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au