Re: Attributes v Elements

Adam Van Den Hoven wrote:

> Actually its not just verbose, its simply wrong... although perhaps not in
> the xHTML example you provide.

It is not "simply wrong".  It may be annoying.

[...]

> All of a sudden, the signal to noise ratio has gone up by an order of
> magnitude.

Not.  The S/N ratio is .51 in the first case, .92 in the second.
And this text is densely marked up, as documents go: one paragraph,
two sentences, two semantic tags.

> The statement that there should be no mixed content elements is faulty,

I never made such a statement.  (Someone else did.)

--
There is / one art             || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
no more / no less              || http://www.reutershealth.com