RE: Indexing XML

> The site is about GoXML.com which was the first true contextual XML Search
> Engine on the web in 1999.  The current version,  3.0 just released,  can
> build indexes of up to 2 terrabytes in size and provide very quick context
> based results.

Not to be picky, but quite a number of systems offered full structural
indexing of SGML/XML documents, well before 1999. The first public version
of DynaWeb appeared in late 1994/1995 and has always supported full
structural queries. OpenText had some pretty good stuff around then too,
and from memory MTSGMLQL (or somesuch) was also available. I remember also
VODAK and a few other systems.

GoXML was by no means the first.