RE: meta-specs (was RE: A few things I noticed about w3c's xml-sc hema)

Right.  I think that's what I was saying.
RDDL is a language in the system, not the
system.   Use of RDDL makes life easier
but can't be required.  XLinks are a little
lower in the food chain; above namespaces
but below RDDL.  One could conceivably
use a different application of XLinks
and do the same thing.  Why, well who
knows, but the levels are important to