RE: Syntax-driven editing (was RE: DTD formal syntax)

It was just added with 3.5.

> That would be very much what I am looking for. And if they do provide
> UI APIs, that should be of interest to you, since as far as I can tell
> XMLSpy is tracking XML Schema.

I've downloaded my eval copy and intend to check it out. I had downloaded an
earlier version at one point, but they didn't have this feature at the time.
Now that they have this, I intend to take a second look.

I've also downloaded an eval copy of XMetal, but unfortunately they are not
supporting XML Schema, yet.