Re: A question about XML-Schema

Thanks -- so restriction is transitive.
But at this time, I sincerely do not see why upa should have anything to
do with it -- they seem quite orthogonal -- and any subtyping *should* be
defined *always* in such a way that transitivity holds -- I will check up
sometime soon.

<warning>speaking for himself only</warning>

thanks and regards - murali.