Re: Copyrighting schemas, Hailstorm (strayed a bit)

>      If it
> turns blue and is clickable, it's a control,
> not an identifier.
>
> Of course, hidden in a structure where I
> can't click on it, it can be whatever that
> structure allows.

Proving my point.  Interpret in the context
of whatever strange XML tool you're
talking about, it turns into a control.  But
in the context of, say, XML specs, there
is no such ability to click.  It's that tool
which has interpreted the URI, in this
case incorrectly as a link.  There's no
intrinsic meaning to any identifier.

- Dave