Re: problems with datasection

See http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#base64Binary

> I'm always happy to avoid using CDATA sections if I can. -Tim

A bit of a danger flag when they pop up on xsl-list... (Going back a two
or three years, I found that "Very interesting, but of course it won't
take off until it's got general browser support" was a classic
management "I don't get it" comment.)

Francis.