-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]

Not a better, but the same with a shift...

Maybe we should change the name for "Smaller XML" if people won't change
the name for "Greater XML" and just call our downtown XML "core XML" ?

Now, the next problem is what would be "core XML" ?

Would it be XML 1.0, XML 1.0 + namespaces, XML 1.0 + namespaces + W3C
XML Schema, ...

My personal feeling would be that it should be XML 1.0 + namespaces but
I don't think it will make an unanimity!