Steve Ballmer is cracking up

I spent the last couple of days at the Infoworld CTO forum,
which by the way is a pretty good event, I recommend it;
anyhow, the closing keynote was from Steve Ballmer, and
in between extolling the virtues of XP and Hailstorm and
so on, he hollered (but then he always hollers) "XML IS
BIGGER THAN THE GUI!  BIGGER THAN THE PC!  BIGGER THAN
THE INTERNET! ... .NET IS JUST A NAME FOR ALL THE THINGS
WE HAVE TO DO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE XML REVOLUTION!"

Somebody get that man a valium.  Or send him to a 2-day
WG meeting.  Or something.  -Tim