RE: About namespaces

You namespace can be any valid URI. That includes URNs as Microsoft are
using.

Exactly what, if anything, should be referenceable at that URI is a
"Frequently
Debated Question".

See: http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/01/10/rddl.html

The short answer is that you don't have to do anything other than decide
on which URI to use.

If you want to add some useful resources at that URI then consider
using RDDL.

See: http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/02/28/rddl.html

> Suppose i want to create my own namespaces and want others to use the how
> do i do it??for example i want that there are few elements say
> define them first of all and then how do i create the namesapce so that
> others can use them.

RDDL allows you to provide both machine and human readable documentation
for your namespace. This can include schemas, code, schema documentation,
etc.

Hope that helps,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"