RE: About namespaces

> I know how name spaces are used and how they are declared.The question
> that comes to my mind is that how do i create the namespaces.

In practice some developers just make up namespace URIs to use in their
applications and never formally define the namespace anywhere.

Most widespread namespaces, however, are defined in formal specification
documents. The specification document provides a *human* readable
description of each element/attribute including things like the allowed
structure and the implied semantics.

A *machine* readable description of the namespace can also be defined
through an XML Schema definition. Many W3C specifications come with an
XML Schema/DTD definition in an appendix. Providing both is ideal.

XML allows all of these approaches.

-aaron