[OT] The stigma of schema

Sorry, Edd, but I couldn't resist this bit of juicyness.

> Nope, that's for Greek geeks :-) See the XML FAQ
> (http://www.ucc.ie/xml/index.html#schemadtd). It's become an
> English word now. And it's about time stigmas went the same way
> (one could make an exception for religious use).

Since the last I checked, the XML community is not the respectable arbiter
of word usage, I shall personally continue to use "schemata" as the plural
of "schema", and continue to argue that others should do so.

Also, I propose that the comp sci crowd extend their campaign to full
regularization of all English language constructs.  Why be inconsistent?

XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management