Re: SchemaTA (was: Newbie)

On Sun, 01 Jul 2001, John Cowan wrote:
> Nicolas LEHUEN scripsit:
>
> > It's a bit like if a programming language was named "Programming Language"
>
> There is one:  Programming Language One, aka PL/I.

There was also an unpleasant little language called "The Last
One", a report generator written in (and generating) BASIC, so
that your boss could extract information from your
"database" without having to call in a programmer. Sold as
"the last programming language you'll ever need".

I'd just like some of whatever the authors were smoking :-)

///Peter