Topologi Schematron Validator - new version available

There is a new version of the Topologi Schematron Validator
at http://www.topologi.com/  which fixes the reported bugs
(out-of-memory, file truncation) and adds requested improvements
(resizable view windows, po.xml is valid, DOS newlines.)

See  http://www.topologi.com/status.htm  for further details.

I will be posting this to the Schematron mail list and notifying the
registered users directly, so I apologise if you get this notice three
times.

Thanks to everyone who helped identify the problems and
all the requests for improvements.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe