Re: XML Blueberry (non-ASCII name characters in Japan)

[snip]

> (There are non-conformant parsers such as Aelfred that can do the job.)

Just to check-- isn't this only the case because AElfred punts on the name
character recognition and defaults to the support for Unicode in Java?
Therefore "doing the job" is dependent on which JVM you are using and which
version of Java.  I don't know if that is better or worse than the current
situation with the XML {name your version] character tables-- but it is
present all the same.

I say we abolish English/Latin names for a while.

Regards,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting