RE: Blueberry/Unicode/XML

Marcus, your observation is correct and my original message assumed such
observation as yours.  I did not think anyone would take my words so
literally since allowing ALL characters makes parsing impossible.  Yes, some
constraints must exist.

However, this approach represents an opposite (exclusive, not inclusive)
perspective to viewing the same problem Blueberry is trying to solve.  My
point was that people need more time to view the issues they are most
concerned with from this perspective and voice their opinions.

Best,

Don Park