XML under JDK 1.0

Greetings:

I have been tasked to create a Java application that transforms an XML
document into HTML but I am constrained to using tools that will run under
JDK 1.0. Suddenly most of the parsers and XSLT programs I am familiar with
are unavailable to me since they all require JDK 1.1 and above. Can anyone
recommend package(s) that will accomplish this? I will most likely need to
get this to run as a servlet.

Thanks, in advance,
Bruce Altner
"It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!" ---Calvin

Phone: 202-651-8553
Pager Email:8273479@skytel.com