Re: Closing Blueberry

> - James Clark proposed massively fewer restrictions
>   on the composition of names.  On the other hand,
>   there were some pretty strong arguments against this.

I didn't exactly propose getting rid of the restrictions.  Rather I
proposed that they should be distinguished from other well-formedness
errors (or moved from well-formedness into some new layer) so that they
didn't cause fatal errors.  The arguments I remember were arguing why the
restrictions were good (which I agree with not) not why they should be part
of well-formedness.

James