RE: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

It might help to say explicitly what most
code slingers know:  minor version release
numbers are typically for "fixes" releases.  No
new features are added, but support for
existing features is improved.  From what
John is describing, this sounds more like
that.

That postpones having a major features release,
but from the look of things, that isn't warranted
now.  When talking to the press, a careful
description of that sort might be better than
saying, "we have some ideas that require a
new version" which can easily be misinterpreted
as a major version release.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.