Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

Rick Jelliffe scripsit:
>  From: "John Cowan" <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
>
> > > Under my proposal a Blueberry declaration is legal if and only
> > > if one or more Blueberry characters is used in an XML name somewhere in
> > > the document. Thus adding a single processing instruction whose target
> > > contained a Blueberry character either before or after the root element
> > > would make the document Blueberry legal.
> >
> > Well, I certainly have no problem with this idea.
>
> I certainly do. It goes against the fundamental principle of labelling.

We are not talking about not labelling.  The issue is: should a document
labelled Blueberry be required to actually exploit at least one Blueberry
feature, or is it all right to take a well-formed XML 1.0 document
and label it Blueberry without further change?

One art/there is/no less/no more/All things/to do/with sparks/galore
	--Douglas Hofstadter