Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

At 10:59 PM 7/22/2001 -0400, John Cowan wrote:

>We are not talking about not labelling.  The issue is: should a document
>labelled Blueberry be required to actually exploit at least one Blueberry
>feature, or is it all right to take a well-formed XML 1.0 document
>and label it Blueberry without further change?

Why wouldn't it be ok?

Any intersection between the sets of well-formed XML 1.0 documents and XML
"Blueberry" documents can be labelled as one or the other, or both (just as
a valid document can also be labelled well-formed -- that particular
intersection is not mutually exclusive).

Ann